Meet us at NAB Show Las Vegas
April 24 – 27, 2017
Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall (Upper), Booth SU11021
Please fill the form below and we will send a free NAB2017 full access code directly to your email
Actus will present at NAB its latest technology for broadcast recording, monitoring and clips for OTT, based on HTML5 (Actus5). Visit us at Booth: SU11021.
Actus5 main advantages:
1. No client installation is needed, accessible also through the Cloud
2. Best compatibility with different browsers. Works from PC, MAC, smartphones and iPads
4. Innovative User Interface and improved workflow
5. Much faster workflow
The Actus5 is already used by different customers and is getting the best feedbacks from the industry.
We will present the clip generation workflow, clips for OTT and social.
The new User Interface enhances the clips creation and export workflow and includes more automation options. The clips can contain one or multiple video segments, with the ability to include or exclude segments with frame accurate cuts, remove ads and a new Zoom function.
The clips can include any metadata, overlays, special effects, profiles, and can be exported in any format. The NLC (Near Live Clips) ability to start creating the clips a few seconds after the broadcast content is aired guarantees that the content will be published on any media platform like social, OTT, VOD or Catchup TV as fast as possible.
Also will be presented the other products of Actus Media Platform:
- Actus-View™ for compliance recording (including Loudness and Closed caption)
- Actus-AdWatch™ for automatic ads tracking and ads verification
- Actus Rating-Analyzer™ for tracking competitor’s viewership
- Actus Alert-Center™ for broadcast quality assurance
- and Actus ChangeTracker™ that compares two linear feeds and automatically detects any modification