Actus Mosaic – Multiviewer
Control all the channels from one large screen, Any mix of video inputs, Configurable to any number of channels.
Broadcasters, content owners, playout centers, or anyone that needs to control and monitor a large number of live channels at the same time need a Multiviewer. Actus MosaicTM allows to monitor a large number of channels from one screen, a combination of any input type, in any layout.
Actus MosaicTM comes with a configuration screen from which the system administrator can specify the required layout: the number of players, the size of each specific player, with the possibility to mix players of any size, clocks, and labels for channel names. Each player will have one TV channel assigned to it.
- Cost savings, no need to duplicate capture cards, if exist, in Actus recorders
- Unlimited number of display monitors (one screen per PC)
- Unlimited number of Layouts
- Dozens of TV signals per monitor screen
- The Real-time mosaic can display multiple services received from multiple Transport Streams
- The configuration tool is intuitive and allows building layouts for multiple walls
- Layouts can include clocks and graphics
- Integration with Actus Alert-CenterTM for real-time detection of No Video, Frozen Image, Black Screen, No Audio, Low Audio
- Visualization of Alerts such as PID lost, service lost and input lost behavior as well as ETR 290 levels 1, 2 and 3