Track and Analyze the Media:
Radio, TV, and Internet Broadcast Monitoring for Media Regulators
Although many broadcasters must record their content as a regulatory requirement, regulators should not solely rely on those recordings. Regulators need to analyze the content, find content violations and quality of service issues, supervise the ads aired to ensure the proper time and rules, and respond to complaints.
None of these tasks can be done without immediate access to all of the media. Actus Logger and media intelligent platform is the solution.
Unique features include the ability to:
- Track and monitor all content, including TV, radio, and internet
- Analyze the audio with speech to text, including the option to search for spoken words, define keywords, and receive keywords alerts
- Analyze the video with face recognition for political monitoring. Content providers can determine how long a certain politician appeared on the screen versus another or if there were any violations
- Scale the system, with flexibility for additional options, channels, and new inputs
- Easily use the interface, since the solution supports any browser and is user friendly
- Perform advanced searching capabilities, content tagging, and metadata
- Implement advanced clipping workflows and content sharing
- Automate the workflow to save human resources, respond faster, and ensure no event is missed
- Automatically detect ads and find violations
- Generate customized reports
TV, Radio and Internet
Monitor media content from multiple locations, multiviewer
AI for Audio/Video Analysis
Speech to text, face recognition, logo detection, and more
Smart searching and content sharing
Annotations and content
Smart Alerts and AI-based Searching
Do not miss any content
From our Blog/News
BOSTON — Feb. 10, 2021 — Actus Digital, a leading provider of broadcast compliance and monitoring solutions, today announced that The Weather Channel television network is using Actus Digital’s broadcast monitoring platform to perform a wide range of mission-critical tasks. Replacing an existing system…
Datos Media Technologies has been in charge of integrating a legal copy recording system with cloud availability based on Actus Digital technology at Televisión Española.
The new platform will be demonstrated during online events, including NAB Amplify, the virtual event held in place of the 2021 NAB Show.