All Your Post-Broadcast Needs On One Platform: Compliance and Logging, Content Monetization, Competitive Analysis, Technical Monitoring, Alerts, AI, and Ads Detection
Intelligent Media Monitoring
Actus Digital’s media monitoring platform is a best-of-breed solution for intelligent post-broadcast digital compliance recording, media monitoring, and content verification. Whether you need to comply with regulations, repurpose and deliver content to social media and OTT platforms, analyze ratings, control your quality of service with real-time alerts, analyze audio or video, or use a multiviewer, Actus Digital’s platform is the ultimate solution based on the latest UI standards and technologies.
Broadcast Media Recording, Monitoring, and Verification
- Recording and archiving video/audio from any format, resolution, and input type
- Proxy and native recordings
- Smart player for easy navigation and fast content scanning and searching
- Creating and exporting clips to any destination, including FTP, network share, social media, and CDNs
- Compliance with all the regulatory requirements
- A centralized solution that monitors local and remote media campaigns
Multiple Channels Recording, Monitoring, Metadata Extraction and Integration, Clipping, and Exporting
The Actus Digital platform monitors and compares a mix of multiple sources (TV, radio, and internet) at the same time, including live and archived content. Actus Digital’s compliance and logging solution also extracts available metadata such as DVB subtitles, closed captions, teletext, multiple audio tracks, loudness data, SCTE triggers, automatic EPG extraction, as-run integration, and audience measurement (rating) data. The 24/7 recordings can be automatically clipped and exported to FTP, network share, and more with a configurable time duration (i.e., one-hour files, two-hour files).
Fast Content Navigation, Searching, and Clips Export
With Actus Digital’s platform, content can be retrieved in different ways:
- By selecting channel name, date, and time
- Searching the available metadata, such as closed caption, EPG, as-run, and annotations
- Using Actus UI and player options for finding the relevant content, including fast-forward and backwards in different speed rates, scrubbing, mouse over, and storyboard navigation
- Synchronized navigation to where you can control each player independently or all the players with one common set of control buttons
Clipping and Export Workflow
Beyond Broadcast compliance
Quality Assurance: Real-Time Alerts and Video Analysis
From our Blog/News
DPG Media, leading media group in Belgium, Netherlands’ largest media company with a significant presence in Denmark, has transitioned to the AI-based Intelligent Monitoring Platform from Actus Digital for regulatory compliance recording/monitoring and ad verification after nearly a decade with a competitive system.
Actus Digital, the premier solutions provider for compliance logging and intelligent broadcast and OTT monitoring, will introduce two new products along with enhancements to its Intelligent Monitoring Platform. As the only global monitoring company, with offices in the US, Europe, UAE and Asia; and hundreds of customers worldwide, IBC 2023 is a key exhibition for the company.
Actus Digital, manufacturers of the worlds’ premiere quality-monitoring, compliance logging, recording, and multiviewer platform, is thrilled to announce that Ric Belding has joined the company as Vice President of Solutions Engineering.
Want to get started?
Call us at +1 407-506-3600 or leave the following details: