Track and Analyze the Media:
Radio, TV, and Internet Broadcast Monitoring for Media Regulators
Although many broadcasters must record their content as a regulatory requirement, regulators should not solely rely on those recordings. Regulators need to analyze the content, find content violations and quality of service issues, supervise the ads aired to ensure the proper time and rules, and respond to complaints.
None of these tasks can be done without immediate access to all of the media. Actus Logger and media intelligent platform is the solution.
Unique features include the ability to:
- Track and monitor all content, including TV, radio, and internet
- Analyze the audio with speech to text, including the option to search for spoken words, define keywords, and receive keywords alerts
- Analyze the video with face recognition for political monitoring. Content providers can determine how long a certain politician appeared on the screen versus another or if there were any violations
- Scale the system, with flexibility for additional options, channels, and new inputs
- Easily use the interface, since the solution supports any browser and is user friendly
- Perform advanced searching capabilities, content tagging, and metadata
- Implement advanced clipping workflows and content sharing
- Automate the workflow to save human resources, respond faster, and ensure no event is missed
- Automatically detect ads and find violations
- Generate customized reports
TV, Radio and Internet
Monitor media content from multiple locations, multiviewer
AI for Audio/Video Analysis
Speech to text, face recognition, logo detection, and more
Smart searching and content sharing
Annotations and content
Smart Alerts and AI-based Searching
Do not miss any content
From our Blog/News
DPG Media, leading media group in Belgium, Netherlands’ largest media company with a significant presence in Denmark, has transitioned to the AI-based Intelligent Monitoring Platform from Actus Digital for regulatory compliance recording/monitoring and ad verification after nearly a decade with a competitive system.
Actus Digital, the premier solutions provider for compliance logging and intelligent broadcast and OTT monitoring, will introduce two new products along with enhancements to its Intelligent Monitoring Platform. As the only global monitoring company, with offices in the US, Europe, UAE and Asia; and hundreds of customers worldwide, IBC 2023 is a key exhibition for the company.
Actus Digital, manufacturers of the worlds’ premiere quality-monitoring, compliance logging, recording, and multiviewer platform, is thrilled to announce that Ric Belding has joined the company as Vice President of Solutions Engineering.
Want to get started?
Call us at +1 407-506-3600 or leave the following details: