Actus View – Broadcast Compliance Recording and Monitoring Platform
Actus View is a professional broadcast compliance recording and monitoring platform for recording any number of TV or radio channels, from any input and any format. Actus View broadcast monitoring system complies with the media regulation authorities requirements, such as the FCC compliance specifications.
The media is saved in any bitrate, any resolution and for any retention period. A powerful player allows to easily navigate and retrieve the relevant content, add bookmarks, create and export clips, transcode the clips to any format and export the content. Actus media intelligent platform is a web based broadcast logging solution and provides cross organization tools, all from a shared web based platform.
- High-quality broadcast off-air recording system (TS logger, SDI logger, ASI logger, etc)
- Compliance logger platform, complies with media regulators requirements: closed caption, Loudness, etc
- Ingest any type of feed: analog/digital SDI/DVB /IP/ASI/TS
- Full HD broadcasts support
- Multiple audio tracks support
- Multiple-language subtitles recording, closed caption, teletext, OPI 47, etc
- Supporting SCTE 35
- Integration of EPG, As Run log files, etc
- Quick access and retrieval of recorded content
- Monitor content in Live mode
- Assign metadata to your content
- Quickly export clips to multiple destinations using a built-in transcoding engine with support for all industry standard file formats
- Powerful feed quality monitoring with logs
- Intuitive playback controls include slow-motion progress, frame-by-frame, fast forward/rewind up to x 64
- Web application – no client software required!
- Transport stream recording (native transport stream)
- Compliance recording platform, complies with regulatory requirements, such as the FCC
- Work with one shared Intelligent media platform, cross organization
- Broadcast monitoring platform to monitor the competition
- Verify the quality of your content
- Easily share content
Actus View automatically records your content 24 x 7 and archives it for any desired period of time, making it available for you with the click of a button.
Actus View records linear video at any required quality, from any type of interface – whether it is analog, SDI, DVB or IP / TS. Once the content is stored, Actus View allows you to access and manage the content using any standard web browser. You can do everything through the web: select and encode clips into various industry standard formats and frame sizes for sharing with others inside or outside your organization, monitor the connected audio/video inputs’ for failures, and archives the recorded media for any desired period of time.
Actus View is a web application. This means that all the work is executed without any client software installed, and it can be accessed from any workstation connected inside the organization or even from a remote location.
Everything is done in a single user interface which shortens your workflows and maximizes your resources.
Actus View is also Transport Stream monitoring system (TS) that records the Transport Stream or selected programs from the Transport Stream. Actus Transport Stream logging solution can record multiple MPTS/SPTS streams and record it in internal or external storage.
It also records and archives native transport streams (ASI/IP/DVB) and is an IP logging solution, including recording multiple audio tracks, multiple subtitles, teletext, closed caption, EPG, etc. Users can seamlessly export and stream MPEG TS or low-resolution proxies with the relevant audio and/or subtitles.
- Record multiple audio and multiple subtitles, DVB, Teletext, Imitext, Closed Captions, etc.
- Exclude specific programs/PIDs or null packets from the Transport Stream.
- Saving the TS recording in its original format (native) to monitor quality.
Actus View is a modular platform centered around 3 modules: ActusPlayer, QuickExport and AlertCenter. These modules brought together in one powerful platform, allow broadcast media professionals around the world to accomplish several important tasks.
We’ll cover the main two: Broadcast media Logging and Content Monitoring
Actus View Logger is an enhanced platform designed specifically for Broadcast media logging and monitoring, capturing any number of audio and video channels, from any input or any format. The purpose of the system is to allow Broadcasters to record TV and radio feeds, to monitor the aired content and to easily export any segment as clips.
The system serves as a multi-functional platform and provides cross-organization tools, all from a shared web-based platform. The system comes with the ActusPlayerTM which is a solid video player for easy navigation and retrieval of all recorded content. The player also lets the users add bookmarks, Metadata, and search.
Actus broadcast logger can be comprised of any number of recorders that continuously capture and archive any number of off-air feeds, 24 x 7. The platform can include an unlimited number of channel recorders, for continuous archiving of off-air feeds.
The system is modular and would fit both a small installation of 2 or 4 channels, and up to hundreds of channels. Feeds can be Analog, SDI, ASI, IP, DVB-X, HDMI, TS, and from practically any source.
The Actus QuickExportTM module creates clips, in any format, out of the recorded linear content. Clips can be exported to any destination within the organization or outside. Including to any network share, FTP sites, or email address.
The Actus AlertCenterTM module detects automatically any irregularity in the Video or Audio feed, such as frozen image, Audio too low, and a dozen other common Quality of Experience issues.
The system is reliable, redundant, and scalable. Intended for professional broadcasters, it is installed by hundreds of broadcasters, networks, Media agencies, regulators or other government agencies, worldwide.
Broadcast Content Monitoring
Actus View is a powerful Broadcast monitoring platform. It is a software suite dedicated for content monitoring of electronic Media (TV and Radio). The platform is being used for monitoring purposes by broadcasters, governments and media agencies. Actus View is suitable for monitoring of broadcasted programs, political events, news gathering, and security.
The media is saved in any bitrate, any resolution and for any retention period. Using the ActusPlayerTM, the powerful client Web-based full featured Video player, users can easily navigate and retrieve the relevant content, add bookmarks, edit a segment using a timeline and add Metadata. The player also lets the users add bookmarks, and search content.
The platform can include a large number of recorders, for continuous archiving of off-air feeds. Optionally, 3rd party modules can be added for speech-to-text and other recognition of content. It is installed by more than 200 broadcasters, networks, Media agencies, regulators or other government agencies, worldwide.