Radio & TV Broadcast Monitoring for Regulators
Actus’ provides an all-in-one solution for Radio and TV regulators
What does a regulator need today?
- An advanced media recording that provides fast and easy access to all recorded radio and video content.
- Technologies that can assist you with finding and regulating advertisements
- Share the information quickly among colleagues and regulated bodies
- Cope with new platforms, such as web streaming and DVB-T broadcast
- Monitor radio or TV broadcasted at remote locations
Actus’ offer for regulators:
- View – The most advanced post-broadcast digital recording solution in the market today – record and share broadcast media, fast and easy.
- AdWatch – Automated advertisement detection technology.
Why Choose Actus?
- You will not be the first – Actus is deployed at dozens of customers all around the world, we invite you to read about our latest success story with APEK, the Slovenian regulator.
- We are ‘future proof’ – with IP ingest, support for multiple audio tracks, decoding of Dolby sound, simultaneously recording multiple subtitle tracks and extraction of EPG metadata. Actus provides solutions for today while constantly looking to answer the recording needs of tomorrow.
- We are the only one-stop-shop solution that gives you the freedom to work with any browser or Operating System. Whether you use Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or the latest Chrome on your PC or Mac; our web application will serve your entire organization, and can even be used by your regulated organizations if needed.
- We are reasonably priced. When it comes to value for your money, no other solution will give you a more compelling offer for your money.
To read more please click on Actus View
More about Broadcast Monitoring
There are numerous advantages of VM (virtual machines) over physical servers and there is a lot of buzz, but there are also some Myths involved and in some cases VMs are simply not cost effective.read more
When comes the time to change your private car, many are tempted by the simplicity of a Trade-in deal offered by car dealers. There’s no doubt that trading in a car to purchase a new one is simple and convenient. But too often, the amount offered by dealerships is much less than the private party value.read more
Why do governments create national communications regulations agencies? How do these agencies operate? What progress did they achieve? Read the answersread more