Technical Support Specialist – Americas – full / part time
ACTUS develops and distributes systems for professional video encoding, recording, editing, image processing, technical monitoring, and content detection. Our systems are sold worldwide and installed at hundreds of TV broadcasters, Governments, Security agencies, Media agencies, News agencies, Parliaments, and more.
Given our recent expansion into Latin America and the USA, we are seeking a “Technical Support Specialist” Based in North or South America and reporting directly to the CTO of ACTUS in Brussels.
- Full-time or part-time availability,
- any Gender,
- any Age.
- 3 years experience supporting Windows based server systems
- Ability to solve issues in both hardware and software
- Quality conscious
- Very analytical, problem solving,
- Fluent English and Spanish, oral and written.
- Willingness to travel all over North and South America (moderate travel as most interventions are done via phone and remote connection)
- Ability for self-management, planning, prioritizing, following up, reporting
- Good communicator, friendly with customers, distributors and colleagues
- Experience with video
- Experience with TV and radio broadcast systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics preferred
As a Technical Support Specialist with ACTUS, you will:
Receive customers’ calls, open tickets, prioritize issues, solve or escalate, identify consistent and recurring issues and report to technical support or R&D team leaders, suggest improvements, raise alerts, work in collaboration with our offices around the world, visit customers’ sites and distributors, install new systems, provide training both to users and to technicians, provide demos, participate in exhibitions, seminars, meetings.